Freeze Spray provides cold, fast, instant relief to a wide range of sporting injuries. An aerosol coolant that evaporates from the skin and in turn the surface temperature,drawing hest away from the injured area. This is an ideal replacement for an Ice Pack , making it the perfect compliment to any sports kits.
Tape Up recommends Freeze Spray for
- Rapid relief of pain
- To help reduce inflammation
- Suitable on sprains and sprains
- Suitable for joint and muscle pain
- Using during or after exercise
How to use Freeze Spray
- Apply to the injured area as soon as pain is felt or as soon as possible.
- Cold Therapy can be effective for up to 72 hours after injury.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to legislation, Royal Mail will no longer transport aerosols. This means that our standard delivery method is not available and all aerosols will be sent via our standard courier service costing £5.98.